Effective Date: 25/05/2018
1. General Information
2. Type of Information We Collect
(a) Information Provided Directly by You
To access or use certain parts or features of the Services, you will be required to provide certain personal information. MORE»
(b) Information on How You Use Our Services
When you access our Services we will collect certain information automatically. MORE»
We collect this information using cookies, which are small pieces of electronic information stored by your internet browser software on to your computer's hard drive. We also use other tools to track usage of the Services, including web beacons, which are small pieces of data embedded in images on the Services. We use the information collected via these tools to understand which Content, User Content, marketing and advertisements, you have seen or accessed and to help us identify unique users to our Services. We use and access cookies to enable us to provide you with personalised Content, User Content and advertising so that we can customise areas of the Services based on your activities and inferred interests. MORE»
Other technical methods including web beacons may involve the transmission of information either directly to us or to another party authorized by us to collect information on our behalf. We may also use these technical methods in HTML e-mails that we send to determine whether recipients have opened those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails. Please see our Cookies Policy for more information.
(c) Location information:
We collect different types of information about your location, including general information, such as the city, state and/or postal code associated with your IP Address, and, if you agree, more specific location information that is provided through the GPS functionality on mobile devices used to access the Services. MORE»
If you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, do not agree to allow your device to share this information with us or disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. Your device manufacturer may provide instructions on how to disable GPS or other location-tracking functions. If you initially consent to the collection of location information, you can subsequently stop our collection of location information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device or by uninstalling the application from your mobile device by following the standard uninstall process to remove applications from your device.
3. Additional Information Collection Practices
Some parts of the Services contain embedded content or links to content controlled by third parties. Those third parties may collect information about you when you access their content. MORE»
We obtain information about you and your use of the Services from third parties like web hosting providers, analytics providers, social media platforms, data suppliers, and advertising services. MORE»
We may combine the information you provide us and information we automatically collect with information that we collect from public or third-party sources. Analytics providers and advertising services may analyze the information they collect from online and other sources to provide us with inferences information about your demographics and interests, such as your age range and the types of products or services that may interest you. You may give us permission to access your information, including personally identifiable information from services offered by third parties, including social media networks. For example, to access the Services, you may choose to login using your social media credentials, which allows us to obtain information from your social media account, such as your friends or contacts, profile picture, birthdate, gender, or other profile-related information and any other information you have opted to share via the platform. The information we obtain from such third party services depends on your account/privacy settings with those third parties and the third parties' privacy policies.
We collect, store, use, and share the information we collect from third parties in accordance with this Policy.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to provide you with services in accord with the contracts we may have with you, to communicate with you, and to manage and improve our services, as permitted by applicable laws. MORE»
- provide you with services so that we can meet our contractual obligations to you. If the services are not governed by a contract, we use your information to meet our business interests in providing quality services to you;
- respond to your requests for information, on the basis that it is in our business interests to respond to your requests, and you have requested that we do this;
- improve the Services and learn about how visitors use the Services . This is necessary for us to improve the services we offer through the Services, and benefits you as it helps us make the Services more usable and appealing;
- communicate with you about third-party products and services that may be of interest to you, including via behavioral advertising. If required by applicable law, we will only send messages on the basis that you have consented, or otherwise it will be to meet our business interests in expanding our business opportunities and providing information to you about interesting products and services. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time;
- make inferences about your interests, as necessary to meet our business interest in expanding our business opportunities and learning how to make our services more relevant to you and other uses;
- comply with legal obligations; and
- protect our rights, your rights, and the rights of others, as this may be necessary to meet our own high standards of business practice.
We may use aggregated and/or de-identified data or other data that does not constitute personal data under applicable laws for any purpose, including, without limitation, in statistical analyses to help us analyze patterns in the use of the Services.
When we analyse the personal information we collect for advertising, marketing, security, and fraud prevention, we use automated processes to identify or predict potential risks or outcomes. MORE»
5. How We Share Information
We may disclose information when you ask us to do so or otherwise consent to the disclosure. If you would like to withdraw your consent that you may have provided, please use the mechanisms that may have been presented to you at the time we obtained your consent or contact us via the channels listed below.
We share information with third parties that act on our behalf in association with the operation of the Services or associated activities. MORE»
We will share information about you with third parties when you engage in certain activities on the Services that are sponsored by third parties. For example, you may choose to purchase products or services offered by a third party or elect to receive information or communications from a third party. When you engage in such third-party, co-sponsored, or co-branded offerings, we may share information (e.g., your e-mail address) with third parties in association with the offerings. MORE»
From time to time, we share your information with our affiliates and subsidiaries, or with our other entities in connection with the purposes described in Section 4 above. MORE»
- are required by law, including, for example, to comply with a court order or subpoena, or in response to a law enforcement agency's request;
- will support our detection, prevention, or response to fraud or intellectual property infringement;
- will help protect your safety or security, including the safety and security of property that belongs to you; and
- will protect the safety and security of the Services, databases, and/or third parties, including the safety and security of tangible and/or intangible property that belongs to us or to third parties.
We may also share information about you to the extent reasonably necessary to proceed with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a merger, reorganization, or acquisition of our business, or a sale, liquidation, or transfer of some or all of our assets. MORE»
Additionally, we reserve the right to share with third parties information that does not identify you (and cannot be combined with other information accessible to us to identify you) for any purpose.
6. Retention of Information
We will retain the information that identifies you as an individual for as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period after our relationship with you has ended. MORE»
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect the information that we collect or receive. From time to time, we review and consider updates for our security procedures. Please be aware that, despite our ongoing efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
8. If You Are Under 18
If you are aged 18 or under you are not permitted to register on this Services or provide us with any personal information. You are otherwise entitled to use the Services with the permission of your parent or guardian.
9. Your Choices and Rights
If you no longer wish to receive marketing materials from us, you can let us know by contacting us at
DataPrivacyemail@example.com or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link or using other unsubscribe features that we provide in our marketing communications.
Subject to local law, you may have certain additional rights regarding your personal information. MORE»
10. Chatroom, Forums, Comments and User Content
We remind you that chat rooms, forums, comments and areas of our Services that allow you to submit User Content on our Services are for public viewing and discussion. Any personal information supplied by you in the public areas of the Services is widely accessible.
11. Where Is Information Processed?
We process information collected via the Services in and subject to the laws of the United Kingdom, which may not provide the same level protection for your information as your home country. In addition, we may transfer your information outside the United Kingdom to our affiliates, business partners, and service providers located in other countries, either in the European Union or outside. MORE»
13. How to Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns about our Policy, please contact us at: DataPrivacyfirstname.lastname@example.org
CBS AMC Networks EMEA Channels Partnership,
C/O AMCNI - UK Data Protection Officer
111 Salusbury Road, London, NW6 6RG, United Kingdom
AMC Networks International - Iberia
C/O AMCNI European Data Protection Officer
Calle Saturno 1 - Pozuelo de Alarcon, 28224 Madrid, Spain
Thursday 9 July
Sunday 5 July
Sunday 5 July